Monday, November 28, 2005

Plano, TX

33º04.403' N
96º47.261' W

I've been back in Texas for exactly one week now, enjoying the comforts of solid land and being at home with my family. It's been a whirlwind of activity since I returned -- lots of holiday hustlin' and bustlin' and whatnot -- but it's been surprisingly easy to slip back into this fast pace of life.

I do miss life on the boat though...

I'm going back to Errance in January to make the crossing from Cape Verde to Brazil. While I'm still in the States, I've got a long list of things to do, including practicing my French and filling in the missing entries of my blog.

Sorry to all for being incommunicado for so long. Check for retroactive updates between Oct. 27 and Nov. 21, and in the meantime, here are a few pictures of me taken at home, including definitive proof of facial hair!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. You look like Stephen Chow in Kung Fu Hustle.

11/29/2005 2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way! Stephen Chow is cuter :P

11/29/2005 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J'ai l'impression de voir le millième condamné à mort aux USA (et qui a été exécuté depuis)
Un petit sourire James ! Merci.
Tu nous manques à Lyon !
On t'embrasse.

12/10/2005 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home