Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Isla Graciosa

29º13.702' N
13º30.214' W

In the Canary Islands now. We arrived around noon today. Nothing particularly noteworthy for the remainder of the way here. The patch did its trick, so I was able to do my shifts without any problems. I didn't dare do any reading on the way, for fear that it would upset my stomach, so I listened to a LOT of music.

Isla Graciosa is one of the smallest and least touristy islands. It's peaceful and nice, if a bit boring. But boring is great, as long as it's stable! Tomorrow we head for the neighboring Lanzarote, which is supposed to be one of the most spectacular islands.

I like sailing... but I also like land.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY SHIT James. I can't believe you've been posting all this time and didn't send us a link to your blog.

It look like you're having an AWESOME time. I'm SO jealous.

Can you get onto IM or something so we can talk?? drop me an e-mail and let me know!

I'll know in about 2 weeks whether i'll be working in SF or LA this summer. Either way, law is going to blow compared to what you're doing.

--eliot

10/06/2005 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi guh :)
I miss youuu.

10/07/2005 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home