Saturday, September 17, 2005

Disconnect

Still in Lisbon -- we set sail for Madeira on Monday. In the meantime, I've been spending my days wandering around various sections of the city.

Last night I went to a dance club by the marina. It was pretty fun, but the only thing worth mentioning is the hot dog I bought from a street vendor afterwards. It came loaded with onions, corn, carrots, lettuce, and tiny potato fries, to which I added mustard and hot sauce. Very tasty, but nowhere near as good as those Pi Sq cream cheese dogs.

We looked at Robert's wireless bill a couple days ago and discovered that the rates for internet access from the boat are much higher than we initially thought, so we're pulling the plug. I'll continue to check mail and post blog entries as I find internet cafes along the way, but don't be surprised if there are long periods of silence in between.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home